Her name was Holiday.
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
Women shouldn’t be valued because we are strong, or kick-ass, but because we are people. So don’t focus on writing characters who are strong. Write characters who are people.
Disney Princess edition
I think I fell in love with whoever did this. Seriously. I try to tell this to people all the time. Disney ladies aren’t all the same.
The scaly foot gastropod is probably the worst snail name ever invented. Especially for one of the most incredible organisms on the planet. How many creatures can you name that have an iron shell? None. No creature can grow a metal sheath around itself—except Scaly G. Living nearly 2,400 meters (8,000 ft) below the ocean’s surface, near hydrothermal vents, the scaly foot gastropod incorporates the heavy metals floating in its habitat into its shell.
this is the most metal thing I’ve ever seen
Who needs science fiction when animals like this are REAL? Okay, we still need science fiction, but the universe is pretty freaking awesome.